Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Thing #6 My 15 Minutes of Fame-Thanks, Andy


My creation
Originally uploaded by
dairyland darlin'

"Have No Fear ...The Camera's Here"
Every Friday in my Language Arts class we have a "Get Your Shine On" ,where willing students are spotlighted as they share their published piece for the week. This site will be used to share their writings with family and friends in a "Writer of the Week" spot. In the past, I have used Trading Cards with our Trojan War/Greek Mythology unit to help separate the Greeks from the Trojans, along with important facts of each character. It is a great reinforcement tool, as well as a fun way for the students to check their comprehension of what is going on in each chapter .

2 comments:

Grendel said...

Well, you did it! Was it difficult? Would you use it again?

atouchofclass said...

I am having so much fun with all of these sites and anxiously looking forward to more!